Design and Brand Communications Manager – maternity cover
Up to £43,000pa (dependent on experience)
12-month Fixed Contract – Full-time
Home-based, some travel to meetings and occasional out-of-hours work
Flexible working opportunities
Closing date 20 August
We are looking for a creative communicator with digital design and social media skills to oversee our digital and brand communication channels.
About the role
- Create visually appealing and engaging content including digital banners and imagery for social media, newsletters, event displays, video, podcasts and printed marketing collateral.
- Oversee the full production process from proposal to end product ensuring all material is brand compliant.
- Liaise with suppliers including web developers, design agencies and photographers.
- Design and provide web content, ensuring document accessibility and consistent in-house style and brand. Edit website design using WordPress.
- Attend ECITB national and regional events and share through social media and digital activities.
- Line manage the Communications & Social Media Co-ordinator to ensure ECITB social media channels are responsive and engaging.
- Manage collateral for events and external activities.
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent level of competence.
- Proficient and creative user of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro to create professional marketing material and videos.
- Highly competent with WordPress and experience in maintaining websites.
- Experience working as part of a communications team and social media management.
- Excellent communication abilities, in particular clear and succinct writing, editing and proofreading.
- Excellent team-working, interpersonal and organisational skills – able to work effectively under pressure and balance multiple work priorities.
- Creative thinker keen to identify innovative opportunities to boost the impact of communications materials and campaigns.
- Experience of external and stakeholder communications, including producing and managing internal and external newsletters.
- Understanding (or a desire to understand) the engineering construction industry.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK indefinitely.
- A basic DBS check is required before employment can start.