The ECITB has sought out providers who support online learning to allow vital skills training to continue during the COVID-19 crisis.
With social distancing restrictions having a severe impact on every aspect of our lives, the ECITB has highlighted some online learning and webinars that are available to help support remote working.
Chris Claydon, ECITB Chief Executive, said: “These are unprecedented times that require new skills and ways of working to be adopted immediately. Here we have a selection of online courses and learning resources that we think can help you to adjust to and make the most of this transformation to our working lives.”
- CreativEdge run numerous 90-minute bite-sized online course, including Effective Remote Working
- and Leading a Remote Team
- IManage run online training and webinars including several on Remote Team Working and Managing Remote Teams
- The Centre offer 2-hour webinars including Remote Working, Remote Management and tips to continue Learning and Development
- The Hub has a half-day course on 24 April on How to Manage Teams Remotely in Times of Crisis
To obtain grant support to participate or to find out about other online courses, please contact your account manager.
If any of these are of interest but you are not able to register, please let your account manager know. If there is sufficient demand from our in-scope employers we will seek to arrange an ECITB-specific session.
ECITB Approved Training Provider, Kingsfield Academy, has made the recording of their recent webinar on Force Majeure and Covid—19 available to all HERE
The Chartered Management Institute has an online portal of useful information about Leading in the Covid-19 crisis, with some content available to non-members as well as members HERE
Next week we will focus on ways to continue with technical training online.