As we begin to ease the lockdown across the UK, the ECITB continues to highlight remote learning options that allow vital skills training to continue during the COVID-19 crisis.
With social distancing restrictions impacting on every aspect of our lives, the ECITB has curated a selection of online learning and webinars to help companies and training providers make the switch to remote learning.
Chris Claydon, ECITB Chief Executive, said: “These are unprecedented times and the impact of social distancing on all our working lives will remain with us long after this critical phase of the pandemic.
“We know that this presents a huge challenge for industry that requires new skills and ways of working to be adopted immediately. I hope this selection of online courses and learning resources can with those adjustment to and make the most of this transformation to our working lives.”
- Smarter Not Harder offer 45 minute virtual workshops in different topics around remote working. These include ‘Smart Ways to manage remote working teams’ and ‘Managing the performance & productivity of remote teams’
- The Centre hosts free remote working webinars called ‘Cuppa Series Live’ throughout the beginning of June. These 45-minute interactive webinars will provide you with the vital toolkit of skills, ideas and techniques to make a success of the challenges that lie ahead.
- The Hub Events offer ‘How to manage teams remotely in a time of disruption’ which is being held on the 12th June from 9.30am-12.30pm.
- Impact Factory run 90-minute online training sessions in ‘Managing remote teams’ helping to learn how to support and motivate your remote team. This course is currently being offered over zoom.
- IManage Performance have a ‘Managing remote teams & workers’ podcast which provides remote working tips and tricks as well as a frequently asked questions section.
To obtain grant support to participate or to find out about other online courses, please contact your account manager.
If any of these are of interest but you are not able to register, please let your account manager know. If there is sufficient demand from our in-scope employers we will seek to arrange an ECITB-specific session.
ECITB have teamed up with The Knowledge Academy to offer virtual AutoCAD training for in-scope employers. For more information, please contact your account manager.
ECITB have procured a range of IOSH and NEBOSH courses for our in-scope employers. For more information, please contact your account manager.
Kingsfield Academy are currently offering a free webinar on Finding Alternative Solutions on the 4th June 2020. You can register here.
Dods Training recently ran a free webinar on ‘Personal resilience for a crisis and beyond’. You can re-watch this here.
Next week we will focus on ways to continue with crisis management training.