During lockdown, the ECITB is highlighting providers who support online learning to allow vital skills training to continue during the COVID-19 crisis.
This week we have curated a selection of online learning and webinars that are available to help support technical training.
Chris Claydon, ECITB Chief Executive, said: “These are unprecedented times that require new skills and ways of working to be adopted immediately. Social distancing restrictions may have had a severe impact on every aspect of our lives, but I hope this selection of online courses and learning resources can help you to adjust to and make the most of this transformation to our working lives.”
Online technical training
- IET offers various 1-hour technical webinars including Project Controls Governance on 29th April.
- 2020projectmanagement currently offer virtual Classroom Courses including ECITB Certificate in Project Controls. Dates available starting in April and May or ECITB Introduction to Project Controls beginning in June.
- Sologic currently offer virtual training in Root Cause Analysis
- Commodious offer various health and safety courses online including Asbestos Awareness and Confined Spaces
- Synergis are currently offering Online CAD classes and virtual AutoDesk Training
- Jee are currently offering virtual courses in subjects including subsea appreciation/controls, decommissioning, pigging and plugging, and corrosion defect assessment Online course schedule
To obtain grant support to participate, or to find out about other online courses, please contact your account manager.
If any of these are of interest but you are not able to register, please let your account manager know. If there is sufficient demand from our in-scope employers we will seek to arrange an ECITB-specific session.
ECITB Approved Training Provider, Kingsfield Academy, has made the recording of their recent webinar on Force Majeure and Covid—19 available to all HERE
The Chartered Management Institute has an online portal of useful information about Leading in the Covid-19 crisis, with some content available to non-members as well as members HERE
Next week we will focus on ways to continue with Crisis Management Training Online.