14 August 2017/Categories: Media News, Press Releases 2016, Press Releases 2017
The finalists of this year’s Engineering Construction Industry Training and Development Awards have been revealed.
A panel of expert judges from the ECITB poured over the nominations before agreeing on a shortlist of the engineering construction industry’s brightest and best.
The winners will be announced at the sixth annual awards ceremony on 26 October 2017 at The Institution of Engineering and Technology, Savoy Place, in London.
The finalists are:
National Apprentice of the Year
· George Rowe – Jacobs UK
· Nick Wingate – Engie Fabricom
· Daniel Gear - Petrofac
Innovation in Learning
· NNB Nuclear New Build
· Cape Industrial Services
Individual Delivery of Learning
· Sam Malone – Jacobs UK Ltd
· Malcolm Baker – Boulting Group Ltd
SME of the Year
· Jacopa Ltd
· Pruce Newman Pipework Ltd
· Thyson Technology Ltd
Graduate Learner of the Year
· Philip Gascoigne – Cavendish Nuclear
· Kathryn Bremner – Jacobs UK Ltd J
· Johnnie Shak – Amec Foster Wheeler
Improver of the Year
· Joseph Kearney - Costain
· Anthony Dorney – Boulting Group Ltd
· Jonathan Duffy – Boulting Group Ltd
· Connected Competence Project
· Collaboration with Industry Experts Project
· Pre-Apprenticeship Training Project
Women in Engineering
· Kim Briggs – Jacobs UK Ltd
· Samantha Newton – Jacobs UK Ltd
· Lydia Rowell -Sellafield
· Chloe Branston – Cavendish Nuclear
Learner of the Year
Winner selected from the winners of the Apprentice, Graduate and Improver categories.
To get tickets for the ceremony or to find out how to become an awards sponsor download the attached document.