Strategic Plan 2012 - 2016
A great deal was achieved in 2011 which gives a secure platform for continued operations, albeit still in a turbulent and uncertain business and economic environment.
The key milestones were:
- Satisfactory completion of the Government's review of the ECITB, being retained as a statutory body with no change to the operating model.
- Confirmation of the ECITB's recognised position and status within the network of skills organisations with responsibility for occupational standards, labour market intelligence, qualifications and employer voice.
- Embedding of the new QCF/SCQF qualifications and review of apprenticeship frameworks.
- Recognition by the Secretary of State as an approved Issuing Authority for apprenticeship frameworks.
- Achievement of overall learner targets and implementation of accelerated grant payments.
- David Edwards
- Chief Executive
- 01923 402121
- Peter Hill
- Director of Finance/Board Secretary
- 01923 402124
- Tony Featherstone
- Director, Operations
- 01923 402133
- Nigel Spencer
- Director, Development & Quality
- 01923 402132
- Avril Goodenough
- Secretary to D Edwards & N Spencer
- 01923 402123
- Shirley Murphy
- Secretary to P Hill
- 01923 402119